Friday, February 12, 2010

laundry refreshener

Some detergents wash well, but they leave a strange smell in the laundry.

Ofcourse you can use expensive laundry softener, but you can also use in the last water: lemon, vinegar, or a small drop of mouth refreshener.


Thank you all who send us their comments, greetings and mails.
We've decided that we don't want to invest our energy in proving what should speak for itself.
In case you need to get rid of anger or energy, there's a ball shootinggame at the bottom of the site. LOL!

Thank you new subscribers!!

Right now I'm dropping partly from a list and partly from the inbox.
I want to have a droppinglist, so let me know when you want to be on it.

1 comments:

Ruth said...

I've also read somewhere recently that you can add baking soda or hydrogen peroxide to the wash water to get rid of stains and/or smells. I've been using them to brush my teeth with lately an I had the best dental checkup in a long time yesterday. No new cavities, no plaque, and barely any tartar!

Related Posts with Thumbnails