Thursday, February 11, 2010

terrible accusation

Those on entrecard have read about the accusations of one of the member.
He thought it fit to pull people through the mud based on behaviour which is a TOS violation.

I would have appreciated it when the person would have informed me of his intention to degrade me to pavement level.

Because I'm not online all the time, I just found out. And I'm disgusted by his behaviour.

To my surprise entrecard has already looked into the matter and it's made clear that not cleaning your temporal files enabled you to drop on non-refreshed sites. This means om sites that used to have a widget but don't have a widget anymore.

Thank you entrecard for solving this matter surprisingly fast.

I heard that the sites of friends of my autism team were removed from his site today.
They commented on his accusations.
Well, I won't.
I don't have to answer to him.
And I don't like the fact that he stirred other blogging communities too and he always is able to get people to his site. I bet he's well compensated for the statistic downfall he says he experiences, but which I doubt he had.

He created a new blogpost with the comments.

Well, I don't want to be used.

Thank you entrecard visitors for staying as visitors of my blog.
And when you leave, please let me know so I can remove you from my droppinglist.

3 comments:

Sheila Sultani said...

I'm sorry you had to go through this - I don't like getting in the middle of drama, but, I made an exception this time and wrote a post about this person jumping to conclusions. There were a lot of bloggers on his list that do not cheat the system. It doesn't matter if he removes their name, some damage has already been done.

I am Harriet said...

I'm with ya. This attention seeking turkey doesn't need any more attention. Shame on Entrecard for even taking him seriously and not listening to those who reported him for malicious behavior.They've even patted him on the back!

ggrrrrr.....

Jude said...

I thought the post was terrible when I saw it last night and there were quite a few that I visit regularly. I think it's a shame that many have removed their blogs from Entrecard because of this man. Take care.

Related Posts with Thumbnails