- it regulates blood sugar, escpecially in diabetes 2 patients
- it's anti clotting (blood)
- it preserves food when added to it. (Like we want to keep the applepie in one piece. LOL!)
- smelling cinnamon is beneficial for cognitive functioning and memory
- half a teaspoon every day lowers LDL cholesterol
- it works against yeast infections which can't be cured otherwise
- it works on lymphoma and leukemia cells in sich a way that they won't proliferate as well.
- Disssolve half a teaspoon of cinnamon in a tablespoon of honey and eat this before breakfast each day and arthritis pain will diminish after about a week.
And there are more benefits.
So be sure to have it available in your kitchen and use it often.