Tuesday, March 9, 2010

expensive certificates

Sometimes you need expensive certificates.
For instance, when you subscribe at a school you need proof that you're born and that you're living in that town.
The council provides certificates stating that.
Obtaining them is expensive.

Used in the regular way you add them to the other forms, and they'll end up in a file.
And they are destroyed when the file is destroyed.

You can use your money far better.

When submitting your form, ask the secretary to make a copy and let her sign on the copy that she has seen the original.

And take the original home.

Save it with the other important paperwork.


Related Posts with Thumbnails