Tuesday, January 25, 2011


We've been dealing with painful lips and a swollen mouth due to eating pineapples until
we were told not to use the knife that's used for peeling the pineapple anymore.
One should use a new knife for slicing the pineapple, because the ill effects are caused by an acid in the peel.

In case your mouth hurts or is swollen because of a pineapple, use salt.


aynzan said...

The swollen mouth and lips could be an allergy..My sister was allergic to pineapple and had to be away from it for sometime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails