Sunday, October 3, 2010

mushrooms

Some people like to pick them theirselves.
I think it's too much of a risk.
Each year many people get ill because they didn't know the difference well enough between good and bad mushrooms.

Mushroom poisoning can cause suymptoms which range from relatively mild (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) to death.

It's interesting, and dangerous, that mushrooms that are non-toxic and thus edible in one area, might be toxic in another area.
So always use someone with thorough knowledge of the local varieties.

1 comments:

yen said...

its nice to be here, hope u visit me sometime

Related Posts with Thumbnails